Friday, December 2, 2011

New Job

A few weeks ago I started working at Starbucks in Target. At first it was really stressful and I had no idea what I was doing, but after two weeks of training, it has become easier. I like it because there is always something to do and the time goes by quickly. Because each drink is a little different, there is so much to learn and remember. It can be very overwhelming especially when there are a lot of customers at one time or when people order drinks that stray from the norm. Luckily my coworkers are very supportive and always willing to help when out whenever I am having difficulty remembering how to make a drink or when I have a question. Besides making drinks it is important to keep the store clean, and the displays and ingredients stocked. We also have to keep up on the daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning tasks. Although I wish I worked less hours,I am enjoying learning something new and most importantly, making money.

No comments: