Thursday, December 1, 2011

Daniel Radcliffe Web Conference





At the National Journalism Convention two weeks ago, Holly, Alie and I got the opportunity to attend at live web conference with Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe. Being the avid Harry Potter fan that I am, I was extremely excited as you can probably tell by the video above due to the fact I can't hold the camera still. The way the conference worked was we could see him on a giant projector screen and he could hear us but not see us. We all lined up in the aisles in front of two microphones to ask our questions. Though the three of us weren't able to ask him our questions, it was still an experience I will never forget. I was amazed at how humble and down to Earth Daniel was. Unfortunately, since I was waiting in line, I didn't have my camera with me until the very end but I did get to take this video. Since we were only able to ask two Harry Potter-related questions, the guy running the conference did this thing at the end where he would say the name of someone from the cast of the series and Daniel would have to say one word that described them (or at least that is what he was supposed to do). So make sure to watch it and experience the wonderfulness that is Daniel Radcliffe.

No comments: