Monday, December 19, 2011

Super

I think my mom is a superhero in disguise. She can do just about anything she sets her mind to. It is amazing how she just decides to start a project and in the end come out successful. Whether the task be to cook something, sew something, fix something, or any other something out there, she is great at it all. For example, this weekend she decided to make a big hearty breakfast on Saturday. We had potato halves that were covered in a yummy seasoning, homemade biscuits that she spruced up with a brush of some garlic butter, and fluffy scrambled eggs. On Sunday she decided to make me a pair of pajamas. She began taking measurements around 10 in the morning and was completely done with them by midday. I now have a new pair of nice and warm homemade pajamas that fit me perfectly. She is innovative, great at solving problems, and fun to be around. I don't think I will ever be as amazing as my mother is but I'm perfectly content knowing that she is the one to guide me and to make me a better person.

No comments: