Thursday, December 8, 2011

Best Friends Part 2

Here's the rest.

I can't say the rest of the names mainly because I don't want to, but it's also for their privacy.

There is another girl. Hella close. I knew her for a while and because drama caught up to us, we stopped talking. I thought she hated me and it was really awkward to see her, but with a few pushes and thinking, we talked. We solved our problems, but you know, animosity grew in me because I was just thinking "What the hell?! Why won't you talk to me? I didn't do anything to you." I felt a little bit abandoned.

Recently, again, I've had another set of friend problems. We don't talk anymore. I want to just give her a hug, but her work interferes. She... I don't know anymore. What should I do? I mean, I love her. I told her everything. If you didn't know, I have trust issues, I feel if I tell someone something, they'll walk away and tell everyone else, just like what happened in sixth grade. But I opened up to her and didn't hold back. And for something(which I don't even know) to get in the way and crumble everything that we had...I think is the most retarded ever.

I don't know if it's just because of her work, but please, I know you read these, but please, just talk to me. That's all I want, I don't want to be abandoned again. I'm tired of losing friends, I just want one...only one to be there for me. However, if this continues, my happiness will be traded for hatred and bitterness. The reality of best friends haunts me.

3 comments:

Alina said...

"The truth is everyones going to hurt you. You just have to find the ones worth hurting for." this is my non direct quote that Bob Marley said because it isn't exactly what he said but it is close haha. I think that I know how you feel because I have had similar problems, I have had so many best friends but no one sticks around. But you can't let you stop opening up or you will never find happiness. People change in High School, a lot. So if you ever need anyone...I'm here, because even if I change. I will still always have my arms open to you :D

Sabrina W said...

Julie, this post made me very sad. It really did, I don't really know what more to say about it and my comment will not be nearly as deep as Alina's, but I have lost my best friend too and it really sucks. People suck, I think it's a proven fact.

Sabrina W said...

p.s. I'm here for you too!