Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas is almost here

Ohkay so I don't understand why people don't like caraoling. Caroling is wonderful in my opinion. What better way to get in Christmas spirit? I mean obviously Buddy the elf agrees. That should be enough. I was planning on having a get to gether and go caroling with my friends. There are two problems however. One my friends despise caroling, and two, I think we won't have enough time because we'll all need to study for finals.
Speaking of finals, I am freaking out! I have an AP bio final, an anatomy final and an SAT vocab final for Pereira all on Tuesday! Goodness that's less than one week away. I am scared. I will definitely be studying all weekend. It's my last oppertunity to do well this semester, and I need to finish up strong.
Well I hope you are all not as stressed as me! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Mason said...

Good Luck on all of your tests Amber!! The end of the semester is always a joy, isn't it?