Thursday, December 8, 2011

Best Friends

Well, throughout my life, all of my best friends have left me. I know, sad right? Let's go through the most memorable ones.

Sarah. I met her in like first grade and we would go everywhere together. Our school time would be spent together and although I honestly don't have much to remember since she didn't exactly have any weird or outrageous moments considering we were only in elementary school. But I do remember spending time with her and yeah.

The reason I don't have much to remember is because she died. Eight years ago on Easter night. The cause? Some douchebag was driving drunk. I remember that I was told her mom was sent to the hospital and her two brothers were in good condition. She was the only one who didn't make it (in her family at least). My parents told me what happened and to be quite honest, I think people thought I would just move on from her and forget she even existed, but I remember her. And she'll stay in my memories forever.

Next, Deanna. O my gosh, she was like my twin. I met her in fourth grade and I also knew her for a short period of time. But we were chill. I looked up to her because I thought she was an amazing person.

I had to move. We spoke once after that on the phone, and by that time, she met new people and while she told me about them, I felt left out, and that I obviously can't connect to her anymore. Recently, while in Kohls, I saw her. It blew my mind. She still looked like the same bubbly person I knew several years ago, but looking at her now, we've obviously grown apart. Two seperate people.

I'll post a part two to this because it's really long!

No comments: