Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Real Last Blog of 2011

Well, last night I blogged and said that it was my last blog of 2011, apparently I was wrong because I realized I had only nine blogs instead of ten... oops. Math has never been my strong point. But it just so happens I had a horrifying morning which gives me the perfect story to rant about on my real last blog of 2011.

To start off with, I have a billion tests before the semester ends. I have a Language Arts presentation today (I'm terrified of public speaking), then I have a LA test, two chem tests and a final, a Spanish 3 Honors test, and last and definitely the worst of all, I have an AP World test on Friday. These tests pretty much determine all of my final grades and that is terrifying.

So back to this morning, I had been studying like a crazy person since 5 a.m. therefore I got in the shower late. I had 30 min to get ready once I got out and I still had to finish a chapter in AP World. Then, as I was walking out the door my backpack broke. The zipper got stuck in the cloth and not just kind of stuck, like it refused to come out. Even my dad got frustrated and he ended up just breaking it. Now it is 7:15 and to be on time I usually have to leave at 7:10. So I quickly found a random bag, shoved all my stuff in it and ran out the door.

I hate the end of the semester. Everything is so much more stressful and the littlest things make me want to shoot someone. For the next 5 days my life will consist of textbooks and outlines. Yay.

No comments: