Monday, December 12, 2011

Post Wisdom Teeth

So the last time I blogged I wrote about before getting my wisdom teeth out. I was so nervous but it wasn't a big deal at all. I would have to say it was one of the best experiences of my life. No joke. Everyone said it would be so painful so I was expecting the worst.
I got to miss two days of school, which meant that I got to start my Thanksgiving break two days early. It was awesome. The procedure was very fast and I didn't wake up with pain and I wasn't nauseous. When I went home I got to eat fro yo and watch my netflix. I didn't really have that much pain in my mouth, and the medications they gave me made me feel almost nothing. It wasn't bad at all.
Also some of my friends came to my house Friday night to have a Star Wars marathon. I'd never seen the movies before so it was good to say I finally watched them. Also they brought me Jamba juice so it was nice to know they cared. :)
So overall getting my wisdom teeth out was great. It's something I would definitely do again.

No comments: