Friday, December 16, 2011

I Hate You Grades

Why? Stupid grades. Gotta make my life SO much harder than it needs to be. I mean, I can't learn a whole unit of whatever the hell I'm studying in three weeks! Argh, and it sucks because when I get back, I'm going to be retarded from not having to look over anything.

I swear, teachers get together and make an operation of "How To Screw Julie's Grades Up." Yes, yes, definitely possible. I don't need tests all on the same day. And for any class taht I hear is just watching movies, all I have to say is "Screw you!" Argh, people make me angry...

But at least the short days will get out at 1 pm. Too bad tests, which determines my overall grade, are on those days, therefore defeating the point of making me happy with shorter days. If that makes sense... Well, AP test later, and guess who's gonna, no, most likely, probably fail? Me.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

We actually have a secret society called "Screw Julie's grades up." How did you learn about it?