Monday, December 19, 2011

Baking

I'm making cake pops today. The cake part of the cake pops is baking in the oven right now. I need to wait about 15 minutes before the cake is baked. Once it out of the oven, I will smash the cake into tiny tiny pieces of cake sand and then add some pre-made icing to bind the cake sand into small one and a half inch globes. Lastly I will cover each piece with melted chocolate and maybe some sprinkles. It may seem like people slave over making cake pops but really they are so easy. Well they're easy until you have to cover them in chocolate because melting chocolate is a very difficult task. So I think I'm going to get back to my baking, now.

2 comments:

Yasmine_B said...

Souuuunds so deeelicious! I have yet to attempt making cake balls yet, definite to-do over break. Along, with other holiday baking; I think it's time to experiment with Yule logs again.

KainaatB said...

Yule logs sound interesting. Hmm for some reason I couldn't help but think of Harry Potter when you mentioned Yule. Hehe, I have such a good memory for pointless things.