Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thunder Galleria

This was my first year on the board of directors for thunder galleria, and I have to say, it was really enjoyable. The other day when we were setting up, putting up Christmas lights and getting everything ready it was really fun. After handing out the gift vouchers to all of the elves, there were still a few kids left so I was elected to become an elf as well. I had the nicest little kid, he said that his two favorites were God and Santa. He told me that he was very thankful that we put on Thunder Galleria and also said that he thanks God and santa for blessing all of the boys and girls of the world,.. he was only 6. When I took him back to his mom, she was so thankful and very appreciative. It truly was an awesome Thunder Galleria.

1 comment:

Ryan Peterson said...

that kid is truly a boss