Monday, December 19, 2011

To-Do.

This week all of my to-do's have to do with school: finals, essays, stringing together loose ends. In 48 hours, my priorities will shift to making the most of 18 sugar-plum-sweet days of break. Whenever a school break rolls around, my head is buzzing with all these new activities I want to set my time to. I get so excited about all my plans but usually end up forgetting what I wanted to do, getting lazy, and sitting around all break.
To avoid this freedom-induced slump, I am in the process of developing a fool-proof method for making the most of my break. I am someone who responds to structure in my life. I feel accomplished when I check off a completed homework assignment. Thus, I will make a list of my plans and try to schedule my break to complete all of the desired tasks. Here's my list so far:

1. Finish the Hunger Games series
2. Have a Cake Boss marathon
3. Try new cake and cupcake designs
4. Start reading Frankenstein
5. Watch Sherlock Holmes
6. Go to Skyzone
7. Try to learn more French
8. Get a new haircut
9. Do homework in the first week (haaaa)
10. Organize my room
11. Make resolution to eat better and exercise
12. Actually eat better and exercise

There, twelve so far for the twelve days of Christmas. I'm sure I've been thinking of more lately, but I can't remember them right now. Happy winter.

No comments: