Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Tradition!

So, being that it's CHRISTMAS EVE, my family and I all open some of the presents tonight and save some for tomorrow. Well, this year has been the year of changing up traditions and so we will be opening all of them tomorrow. I know, big difference. -__-. But for my family, we have always done things the same way for so long- like having the same decorations on the lawn, eating the same thing from dinner on the eve of Christmas and even opening presents in the same order. But this year we threw out the lawn decorations, put the tree in a different place and even decided to cook something different for dinner. So having so many traditions change in my life at once got me thinking about the new things I should change in my life and try and keep on them for the rest of the year. But knowing that I always give up on my "New Year's Resolution" list only a couple weeks going in, maybe that'll be the first change in tradition?? Maybe it'll be a Christmas Miracle(:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Wow Elvis, way to stay from tradition :)

Rhiannon said...

We strayed from tradition too, my brother woke ME up at four in the morning instead of my parents.

Liz said...

Hahahaha!!!! Elvis(: The KING of Rock n' Roll! *It should have been Elvas* and yeah! It was weird not following the traditions.....