Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fear Factor

So, the other night Fear Factor returned to TV. This show was always one of my favorites in the first and second grade and its finally back on. Even though its pretty gross, it's really entertaining too. I only got to see the last half hour of it because of Thunder Galleria, but it is definitely on TV to stay for awhile. The contestants had to swim in cow blood to retreive cow hearts with their mouths, as well as eat scorpions. Although, the did have to climb out of a bus and grab a string dangling from a helicopter as well. Anyhow, Fear Factor is entertaining as well as repulsive, but it's definitely suspenseful and a show to watch.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I watched that! Wasn't the last challenge awesome? But the cow hearts really grossed me out xD

KainaatB said...

I used to watch this show so much as a little kid. The challenges would gross me out a bit but I couldn't stop watching it. It was too exciting! Over summer break I would find old episodes of Fear Factor on t.v. late at night and watch those. It is funny seeing the contestants fail at trash talking. :) I sadly was not aware of it coming back on t.v. Are these new episodes or re-runs?

Mason said...

The last challenge was so cool! Kainaat, they are all all new episodes! It's on Mondays.

KainaatB said...

It seemed so much easier keeping track of shows when I still had dvr. Since school started my dad decided to cut our t.v. to basic channels for a while so I am currently unable to record anything for the weekends. :( But thanks for letting me know when it comes on, I'll try to catch a show sometime.

Damon said...

I enjoyed the new shows! Even though there are some scenes that may have been a little much for most people, those who actually enjoy watching Fear Factor are the ones who don’t mind seeing the more intense challenges. I wasn’t able to see the first two shows last Monday because of a trip I was getting back from. To add to the disappointment, I spaced setting my DVR to record the shows! I’m just glad that all three episodes were available on DISH Online. Working for DISH, I've become very familiar with DISH Online and I know there are many shows that are available that don't require you to subscribe. Fear Factor is one of those shows! I enjoyed watching it and I hope that future shows are just as good! Perhaps, less blood as well!