Sunday, January 4, 2009

tomorrow's school?

Wow. Reality check. Tomorrow I have to wake up early...Haven't done that since...december 19th. I've been sleeping in till one or two pm every day, going to bed at 2 or 3 am and I've been loving it, and the fact that tomorrow's school is making me worry a little, just because I have no idea how I'm gonna wake up at my usual 6:40am, let alone go to sleep earlier tonight. These two weeks FLEW by...not that I didn't enjoy them, they were great for relaxing and not caring about anything, and the minimal amount of homework I had was fantastic, but they can't be over already. I guess that's what happens with all breaks, but this year is going by faster than I thought, and I'm not sure I like it very much. Next year, I'm going to be a senior..when did that happen? I'm excited and all because its SENIOR YEAR, but I remember freshman year like it was yesterday and the seniors seemed so much older then. Either way, hopefully next semester is much better than the one that just happened in all ways. But this break was definitely better than I thought it was going to be. I read for pleasure which was nice since I didn't have time to think for myself last semester, and the Twilight series is great. I wish there were more than 4 books, but then again how long can Meyer stretch it out...but it was definitely a good use of my time. Then I got sick, which sucked, but it's better than being sick at school and not getting better for a two weeks instead of one.
It's just weird that in 24 hours from now I'll be coming back home after school tomorrow, and getting back into a routine I've forgotten about in the short 14 days. Oh well...spring break will come before I know it.

No comments: