Friday, January 30, 2009

Next Year

Even though its a little too early to start worrying about next year, the stress is already showing up. I recently got a job and I am wondering if I want to only work next year and not cheer, or if i should work only part time and still cheer. Also, I'm thinking about what classses I want to take. Should I go for the easy A's and relax senior year? Or should I challange myself to take AP classes, even though colleges only look primarily at my Junior year grades.... Its all a mystery for now. SAT's are coming up and I have already taken the ACT's but wasnt fully satisfied with the outcome. Another thing is COLLEGE.. I've had my eye on a few colleges for as long as I can remember. UC Santa Barbra would be my first college of choice, followed by Cal Poly and UC San Diego. Im still going to apply to a few state schools aswell. I have recently been considering Arizona State or University of Arizona.. not too far away, but beautiful campuses and good academics. Cheerleading is also another thing I am looking at when browsing colleges. I haven't made up my mind weather I want to try out for cheer or not, but I think I probably will. Atlest I have another year to figure thing out..

No comments: