Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's hard to believe

ONE SEMESTER until I am a senior. One semester until I have to put all of those college application worries onto paper and send them in. One semester until I watch the only people older than my class walk across the field for the last time. One semester until lunch will never be the same without everyone there...The next New Years I celebrate will be that of my graduating year. Wow. This year has been the shortest and probably weirdest of all, and although there were definately rough patches, I hate to see my Junior year go by so quickly. I already miss the thrills and stresses of building (the winning ;)) Junior float. But wait, we still have more to look forward to at least! Um, JUNIOR PROM! Thank God, and I am actually really excited about it. The invitations are coming in two-three weeks and they are gorgeous and fit our theme wonderfully. We are already going to taste test with Thompson this month for our menu, so it's wayyy sooner than I realized when he brought it up. And we are compiling our Junior Year CD with a cool leather case too for the gift. It'll have about 18 songs that came out our Junior year plus our JP theme song. A nice change from picture frames hopefully! Oh and Runaway, it'll be fun having the theme cereal haha. Andd of course Hearts-A-Fire and Sadies, so our second semester should be just as eventful as our first, especially for the upperclassmen. Just don't go by too fast pleaseeee!

No comments: