Friday, January 16, 2009

Owl City

Now, I've never been a big fan of the electronica style of music, but recently I discovered a band who fits under this genre and whose music I really enjoy. Owl City is a one man band who works on his music in his basement. It's all very synthesizer based, but the vibe you get from the music is just really happy. I was listening my personal favorite "West Coast Friendship" on repeat yesterday, and now on websites like MySpace and Facebook you can listen to the entire CD which is nice before buying it.
"West Coast Friendship" has a very bubbly, vivacious sound to it, and the lyrics are really beautiful too.

I would write more, but I should probably get ready to head out for school.
Today should be a very very long day. 2 tests - in a row! I'm excited...

No comments: