Monday, January 5, 2009

My Break

My break was rather relaxing. Almost too relaxing. I didn't accomplish much the whole time..but got some good quality family time in. Overall, i thought Christmas was pretty boring. Unlike most people, i didn't go anywhere, or visit any family. All my family lives in Iowa, we never go there for Christmas. Most of my friends were either out of town or working during break, so we didn't really hang out that much, sadly :/
The good news is i got a lap top for Christmas, completely unexpected. That was a nice surprise. Me and my girlfriends did a gift exchange on Christmas eve eve eve. Hahaha.
New years was a blast...had a bon fire in my court and just chilled. Not to mention my Dad blowing off fireworks through a carpet roller that supposed to be a "bazooka".
I'm just glad the mall in uncrowded now and i can stop shopping. Adjusting back to the school atmosphere might be a little difficult. Oh, and I'm starting a new job soon. I'm hoping to save up some money.

Hopefully this year will be better than last.

No comments: