Monday, January 5, 2009

Drudgery and Doom

Hooray for the first day of school after the Winter Break of 2008. I can't say that I'm too happy to be back, but this will be the beginning of the last half of my high school career. That blows my mind. I've always been dreaming of college, but now its going to start becoming a reality. But I still have classes to pass, and there is much, much work to be done.

2009 is also here. Everyone's glad that 2008 is over, what with the recession and all. Yet I can't say I'm all to eager for the future. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but it feels as though even tougher times are ahead. I hope President Obama and the new administration brings a fresh outlook and a newfound sense of purpose and hope to the world.

So. Off to school we go, then?

Let's do this dance.

No comments: