Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 09?

School's back in full swing which means we're that much closer to summer/senior year, but then again we're that much closer to AP tests and dances like junior prom that everyone, including me, seems to be talking about a lot. Doesn't really feel like Runaway week either. I'm excited for the dance and all, but the last dance was really horrible, since there were only like 30 people there, and I paid fifteen dollars - biggest ripoff of my life. Anyways, the only thing I'm really excited about Runaway is the getting ready for the dance part and taking pictures with my friends. It's weird how dances become so unimportant as I grow older, but dances like Prom and stuff become the biggest deal ever. If guys just took control of the situation and did it soon, everyone would be happier, but then again we're in high school so asking guys to do that is too much. Either way, this semester is going well so far, but my affinity for silver days has increased and blue days have become more dreadful. I feel ready to graduate which sucks because I have a year and a half... but then again I'm going to enjoy staying sheltered and spoonfed for another year and a half. Either way, everyone should try and live up the rest of our time here, and not make dumb decisions that more and more people seem to be making these days. Anyways, this semester is looking up, which makes me a little less stressful which is always a silver lining.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you on "live up the rest of our time here, and not make dumb decisions." :)
Otherwise you're just wasting your time.

RHS Flash said...

Hey, you have NP on Blue days!