Thursday, January 22, 2009

Reading Dreams

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reading Dreams

Last night, I had one of the craziest dreams I ever had in life. This is nothing new when you have watched all the Blade series in one night, but it still manages to be unique. It all started when I was running and suddenly fell into a marsh. There was a dead, bleeding fish on the other side of the marsh bank. Then I saw a group of people fighting over the fish until one of them ate it raw. Once I saw them they started chasing me. I ran through the marsh with my waist deep in this dirty water. Then I fell over and they stated to eat me. This is when I woke up at 6:50 in the morning and ran to school.

Posted by Albert T. at 7:55 AM

2 comments:

KryptoChicken said...

That is the creepiest dream I have ever heard of.

Anonymous said...

They ate a raw fish? Thats unsanitary. Must have been very hungry.