Friday, January 2, 2009

My Christmas

Christmas vacation is coming to an end and I have to say i have had an incredible time. As usual, I'm not ready to go back to school and i have been shoving all things school related out of my mind for as long as possible.

Christmas time, at least for me, is the most wonderful time of the year. I got to leave early on the last day of school before christmas break because my Auntie and Uncle decided to take my entire family to a time share up by the bay area. For those who don't know what a time share is (I didn't) its basically a mini house, It had a kitchen, living room, and several bedrooms. At least that is how this one was. It was fabulous! I spent most of my time there soaking in the hot tube and in the heated pool. There was also a game room with pool, ping pong table, air hockey, an arcade room, and a work out room. I ran on the treadmill in my slippers. It didn't work out very well. I also learned how to play pool and hold the stick thing right. I surprisingly even made a few good shots. And I met a couple of really cool people. It was so much fun and I really wish i could go in the spa right now.

When i got back, there was only 2 days before christmas and i had done almost no shopping done. Luckily i had time to leave my house between cleaning and cooking and finish my christmas shopping. Christmas day was perfect as usual. My uncle, auntie, cousin, and grandma were all at my house for christmas day and then after we had opened our presents and had christmas breakfast we went down to my sister's house for another round of food and presents. It was so much fun, and the only thing i regretted was that christmas was already over.

No comments: