Monday, January 5, 2009

Tahoe Drive

So…my car is a 1988 Acura Legend. It lacks one windshield wiper, a head light, glove compartment, that storage thing in the center, airbags, air conditioning, and just recently got a driver side window! It does not have all wheel drive and very poor, not ABS, breaks. During break, I attempted to make a run up the mountain to Tahoe and my car…made it! It was a shocker to all those who A) know how I drive and B) know my car. It was great though! An amazing experience, just the drive alone. I enjoyed it. My windshield did ice up and the wiper made it worse, than putting water on it didn’t help. But I solved that. Overall, I had this terrified picture in my mind of what it was going to be like driving over two summits…yeah, didn’t even realize I hit the top when I started going down. It was nice though, a really nice drive.

No comments: