Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bullies?

This blog is going to be embarassing.
Although it does break up my current theme, which has been repetitive-sounding "looking forward" rants.
This is especially embarassing because I am a Senior, and supposed to be elevated in status above all the other classes. Theoretically. So don't judge me.
However, there is a herd of freshman boys, who, whenever they see me, or I accidentally get in their way, taunt me. With their stupid looking mop-like hair cuts, their saggy clothes and sneering, immature faces. In a herd, they have alot of power. Even though they're only about up to my shoulder, as they haven't gone through puberty yet.
Like I said, they have power in numbers.
Especially because any mature remark to defend myself turns into another taunt aimed at me. I can't reason with them in any way, they're about five years old mentally. I feel the urge to sink to their level to fight back, and often just walk away to avoid getting suspended for delivering what should be justice.
They are my little brother's former friends, who have deviated from normal human beings and become homeless skateboarding fiends. I would use stronger language, as I'm thinking it, but I guess we're supposed to edit ourselves for a "school-affiliated" blog.
I can't quite voice how much I detest them.
They really, really need to be put into their place.
Because to be perfectly honest, they really make me feel like crap.
And that is NOT okay to do to anyone, especially someone who is older than you by 4 years.

6 comments:

michelle said...

It's not embarassing. I think it's a huge misconception that people are only bullied by individuals that are older than them.
And that's the thing with freshmen boys who are as immature as they are. They have to roam in packs because if they were alone, it would too easy for you to tear them down (so to speak)

If it doesn't resolve, I would suggest talking to one of the APs. It sounds stupid and ridiculous, but you don't deserve to be treated that way by anyone ever and especially when you haven't done anything to instigate that specific behavior.

Anonymous said...

^ She's right. They need to clean up their act.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you, and I think I know what group of boys you are talking about. and they are by far the most immature freshman. I'm sorry for what they have done to you, and no one should be treated that way. I think something should be done about it, someone needs to confront those boys. I have seen them numerous times "bullying" other students. They need to learn when to stop, and soon!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, i know exactly the group your talking about, they are so immature and really are not worth your time. Just avoid there little clique and know that you are better then them...because you are really are.

Anonymous said...

WOW i know exactly who you are talking about. I used to be friends with them and they are SO annoying. No one likes them. They think they are way cooler then they actually are and they have no other friends besides those in their group. They only look intimidating, I say fight back, maybe they will leave you alone.

KryptoChicken said...

Bullies are cowards. Try hanging out with your friends. When they see you are in a group they might back off.