Sunday, September 16, 2012

YEAH? WELL, YOUR NAILS ARE GROSS!

I used to bite my nails...a lot. A lot a lot. I've gotten lots of comments when I did. They were either:  "Grow that out! It's gross to bite it." or "Wow, I didn't know nails could be that short...." So I quit this last summer and haven't bitten on them at all. I HAVE, however, had them break quite a bit since they're brittle:(.

To my point, my nails have looked quite gorgeous lately. I've been super proud of myself for avoiding the temptation to bite them. On Friday, I got a reaction to my nails. THANKS TO MY FRIEND... He said, "EWWWWWWWW. YOUR NAILS ARE TOO LONG. YOU BETTER CUT THAT. IT'S GROSS HOW LONG THEY ARE!" That definitely helped my goal of keeping them long alright. Like 20 minutes ago, my thumb nail got torn. No bleeding, don't cha worry. (I'm trying to keep myself from like bawling because now it's an odd nail out). But now I have to start all over again. And you know what? Because my friend said that, I'm GONNA GROW 'EM LONGER THAN BEFORE! HEHE. TAKE THAT. Let me tell you this:  Don't tell me what length my nails should be...They are perfect compared to how they used to be. Also, don't point it out to me that one nail is shorter than the rest, I can see it CLEARLY, so don't break my heart.

You insult my nails, then be prepared.

No comments: