Tuesday, September 11, 2012

One of those days . . .

Today is one of those days. It's not exactly a bad day, but it's not good either. I guess it's one of those days where you just want to go home and question your existence on the planet. This is a new feeling for me because most the time I have a happy-go-lucky personality. To be honest, I'm a little confused on how to stop this feeling. Although, now that I'm thinking about it, I'm probably feeling this way because one of my bestest friends is not here today so I haven't laughed as much as I'm supposed to.

Maybe I'm feeling this way because I didn't get to see my horse this morning before I left :'( which makes me sad. I always go out and say goodbye and give him a kiss before I leave but today I didn't have time. So, now I have to wait till 5:30 (after cross country) to see him. Sigh . . . I just want this school day to be over so I can go to cross country and talk to my little freshmen. They'll make my day brighter :)

1 comment:

aubrey22 said...

Aww! I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel like that but more for reasons because I have a much heavier load this year for school. The stress is starting to get to me but I just keep my friends close. Hope you do, too! :)