Thursday, September 20, 2012

STRESSING!

So right now in my life I am extremely stressed! I have so much stuff to do for school and am going to have a stroke. First off, the main thing that is killing me is that I have a presentation in English that is next week. I am so scared. I get stage fright so presentations are not fun for me. I want to go on the first day though so I can get it over with because I have realized the stress just builds if I have to wait and watch everyone else present. So the less people I have to watch present the better. Also, I have a "bill" due in AP Government. I do not even know what my bill topic is going to be because we pick them next class. But then they are due the class after that! How am I suppose to do a bill and prepare a speech on it in that amount of time? I mean we have a weekend but I am going to be gone and probably won't have time to do it. And finally I have an AP Physics test. I will probably fail.

On a side note, I do not know if you all know this but tomorrow morning the space shuttle is flying extremely low over the Sacramento capital. My mom wants to take me. But, this means I will miss first period tomorrow. First period is AP US history. We do a mini quiz and lecture and notes every class. I do not think it will be extremely hard to make up, but I hate being behind and it is also just more stuff on my plate. (Sigh) After these projects and tests and make up work are over, my teachers better give me a break. I highly doubt they will, but I can always hope. Maybe it is just me who is stressing myself out. Whatever it is, it needs to stop.

On a lighter note I'm going to SF this weekend. Super stoked, man.

No comments: