Thursday, September 27, 2012

Short Paragraphs About My Life

The following are random short sentence/paragraphs about my life. They don't have anything to do with each other. They're just snapshots.

Uh, Juli? I'm coming over on your birthday...So I'd prefer it if it was just us because then we can do whatever the heck we want, instead of keeping decorum. I say we go do some crazy things that give us bad karma for your birthday. You like?

MULTICULTURAL CLUB MEETING TOMORROW! BE THERE!

I've done a lot of productive things recently, but it stresses me out a lot too that someday I will drown in all of them (someday meaning right now) and die.

Crash! And Burn! Crash crash! And burn! That is how I feel about the Speech and Debate tournament coming up. My piece is crack and is cracked.....CRACKED LIKE MY BRAIN.

Rahul keeps caling me gatita and being lame and he should just leave me alone except for when I need food/love.

MASON! YOU DO SO MUCH! HOW CAN I THANK YOU? I'll have to have a Thank-You-Mason day.

Shelby Boyajan is cute and energetic, and that makes me feel happy when I see her. So is T.Schoultz. Man, I wish I were young again.

I'm really tired and I don't eat or sleep very much, but I feel productive and like I am achieving as much as I can right now. If I were an economy, I would be a command economy.

Do you ever wonder about the past? I wonder if any of the philosophers ever had insights about the future, things similar to 1984 and A Brave New World.

I really like six of my classes...the other two are annoying slightly because I feel unproductive in there.

The Flash has my heart. And soul. You know what else does? Everything. But the Flash, I'll never forget!

I love all my activities, and that worries me because I wonder when I will ever be able to drop anything? I want to do everything I love and I love everything.

You know, my social life is sorta dead. I get asked out or get asked to hang out and I never go because I have too much work to do, and sometimes that worries me because I am forgoing many teenage experiences for adult experiences. I prefer board meetings to beach days...Because I like wearing suits.

Someday I'll dry clean my suit jacket. Someday.

You know what's beautiful? When people can be genuinely passionate about something, and that makes me smile and wish I could freeze that emotion they have forever so I could put it in my pocket. Instant inspiration.

I love my life.
And that's why I keep going.

1 comment:

Shelby B. said...

IM IN YOUR BLOG! :D :D *dies of happiness*