Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Speakin' Volumes

Gonna make this short. Congrats to Raha for makin' capitan (cap-ee-tawn) of Mock Trial! Whoo. After Mock Trial, I took Amanda to my house for the first time. Note:  I NEVER have anybody at my house, which I find nice and sad at the same time.

Anyways, I realized after this morning that I never clean my room... And Amanda was comin' over. See the dilemma. I have papers strewn everywhere. Clothes hangin' all over like they own the place, haha. Btw, does anyone every get my little references in blogs? I hope someone does so that I may converse with them.... But yea, maybe I should clean. Maybe.... I mean, I can find stuff, which is all I really need. I don't need some fancy hallway in my room. Perhaps, I could set up a system. Maybe I should just give up and keep goin'. Anyways, my room speaks volumes about me and that is:
You're so busy that you don't have time to clean your room!
 
I also received a nice little quote from Coach Mike about life. Something about 100%.... I just don't want to put it up because I know it'll be just re-worded awkwardly....

No comments: