Friday, September 7, 2012

FRIDAY!!

Today is Friday!!! I love Friday so much. It's the end of the week and after my last class I'm always so relaxed and ready to go home and do what ever I want. Most likely sleep. Or read. Or watch TV. Or ride my horse. Really anything I do on the weekend is relaxing and fun. Except tomorrow, I have the first cross country race of the season and I'm running the Varsity race. The thing I like about races, is that it's really only 23 minutes of pain and asking yourself "Why! Why do I do this to myself!!" Then after you think, "that wasn't all that bad" and you return to practice the following Monday preparing to start the whole process over again. I'm kind of rambling now . . . It's because I'm so tired! Which brings me back to thinking IT'S FRIDAY!!!

No comments: