Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sitting High in SF

So this past weekend while most of you were going to homecoming, I was in San Francisco. It was legit! I went with my youth group from church and my boyfriend also came so it was just a good time. Anyways so we had to walk to this mexican place for dinner. So I have this tall friend, Jerry, who is like 6' 6" pushing 6' 7" and I am only 5' 3." Now over the summer we went to this missions trip and Jerry and I were painting and at one point I had to get on his shoulders to paint the top of the walls since we  did not have an adequate ladder. So as we were walking I thought to myself, hmm wouldn't it  be cool if I could ride on Jerry's shoulders on the way to dinner through the streets of SF? So I got on Jerry's shoulders with his permission of course. And I just chilled up there dodging trees and street signs. It was AWESOME! And you'd think people in SF would be used to seeing weird things but I guess Jerry was just too tall for them that they couldn't help but stare. Not going to lie I felt so empowered being the short person I am. I felt like I was on top of the world, man! I mean I could pretty much see anything!! Okay, so that was one of the amazing adventures I had.

No comments: