Saturday, September 29, 2012

Don't Blink While You Read This...

My eye hurts a lot when I blink. I don't know why or how or what. But feel my pain and try not to blink.

I honestly don't want to go to school on Monday because I know what awaits me. First, I'll have a horrible AP US test in which Chloe will indubitably get a higher score than me. I hope we don't write the essay on the same day or it won't work. I can't do both....

Then, I'll have Pereira where I'll turn in my procrastinated project, which will be horribly done. With not having a printer, all my stuff will have to be drawn by hand, which is fine, but I'm going to Reno, so I'm not gonna have much time for anything....

Sixth period is Journalism....

Wecky's class is after.

Bleh, I hope spending time with my sophs after school will allow me to breathe and just have a lil' bit of fun before Luis has to go to Texas and I have to prepare for my blue day.

Oh my. Mondays.... I wish I had the life my dog has. All she does is sleep.

No comments: