Thursday, September 6, 2012

I Have Adventures Every Day!

So I just got the mail. And behold! I actually got something... It was from Washington University in St. Louis. Umm, nice? Why are random people getting my info? Why are random people sending me letters?! Why are people telling me what my e-mail address is, but won't tell me theirs?!

Lol, if I'm able to take a picture of it, I will totally post it because this freaks me out/makes a good blog story. Ahem, it says "What does your backpack reveal about your academic future? Find out on  blah blah blah site." How about I tell you. I don't need no damn quiz.
My backpack says this about me:
  • I won't back down, so back off.
  • I take just the essentials, screw everything else.
  • I'm not suited for stressful jobs because I'm too damn lazy.
  • It also says I don't need to take a quiz about my future.

Anyways, it goes on. "With your academic record, you'll be hearing from a lot of colleges." Hmm, let me get this straight. I don't look for colleges, colleges look for me?! Woah, this must be freakin' revolutionary. (Read this in my voice...It's better that way.) Also, with my academic record. HAH. HAH AGAIN. OMG, YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME. I'm like the laziest student ever, therefore, I procrastinate, therefore, I fail at classes.

Apparently, I'll get a totally new fabuloso "College Essay Writing Checklist," which tells me how to write "college essays." I can write essays. I know that because of my apparently outstanding academic record.

This thing says it's a top-ranked college... Then, umm, why haven't I heard of it. YOU'RE NOT FAMOUS UNTIL YOU'VE REACHED HARVARD STATUS...punk.

"A place where you'll feel at home." Hehe, no offense, but Missouri? I don't think so. Ya basta. Those in Spanish III Hon. should get that joke. Anyways, they gave my a nifty little envelope to send them back some MORE info about my life. I should write this...
  • For academic interest:  I like blogging. It makes me feel as if I'm needed.
  • Extracurricular: Sleeping, this letter is keeping me from doing this.
  • Preferred First Name: Haha, oh the things I could put...
  • My phone number: 1-800-DON'T-BE-A-CREEPER
  • They managed to put my own e-mail address in the box where I'm supposed to put it. Too bad they spelled it wrong. HAH. OH GOD, HOW SAD IS THAT?
  • They...they left my parent's e-mail blank. WHAT THE HECK?

Although, I must give them props. Why? Because they printed this on really nice paper.

1 comment:

Preface Communications said...

Nice Blog -This blog is beautify my info and required details which really great matter of admiration and worth praising - Net Life Sciences, Net Life Science Coaching Delhi, Net Life Science Coaching