Friday, September 7, 2012

Piece Of Cake! OBVIOUSLY NOT

Apparently, it's Friday. Today is the Quarry Bowl which I decided not to go to because I'm too damn tired! And because I'm so freakin' tired, I'm probably not going to be funny. Anyways, it's also my walking-home-buddy's birthday. So I said, "Let's go on an adventure!" He agreed thinking that I was going to buy some random crap (ex: eye drops and feminine products) for myself. Little did he know that I am a genius and have plans for things like buying cake.

So after school, we went to CVS. I said we shouldn't have because first of all, CVS ain't gots cake. Second, CVS "wasn't classy enough." Haha, nothing against CVS, but I was planning on going to Bel-Air. I saw the awesomely-priced soda and was so excited that I felt it'd go perfect with cake. As we stood in line, I pull out my nifty little plastic card and put it to my face whispering, "Please work, please work," as I never have any idea how much money I have in that thing. Luis looked at me, mortified that I have to wish to my card to work for me. (You know what's mortifying for me? When you walk up to somebody and they greet you by pulling up their leg up to their face because they're a dancer and therefore really flexible. It's worse when they wear shorts when doing this. It's awkward when they still say hi to you....) Either way, it worked and as we walked up the devil hill to get to Bel-Air, I started like half-dying because I was still wearing my new striped sweater (Only one person sang the striped sweater song to me. I'm kinda disappointed.) and didn't want to take it off because, well, I look good in that sweater. :D Trudging up the freakin' mountain they call a hill, Luis kept making me laugh, which made it harder to walk and breathe and made my more of my soul keel over and die.

Anyways, we get in Bel-Air sweated profusely and I sent Luis to go find a random object. As he walked away, I ran to the cake section, being watched by a creepy Bel-Air worker seriously just standing in front of the breads. Literally, that's what she did the entire time I was there. I'm starting to question Bel-Air.... But I got a random cake and took it to the worker that's supposed to write the saying on the cake. I told her to write "Happy Birthday" and "Don't be mad." Can ANYBODY tell me why it took her FRIGGIN like 20 minutes to write that? It's super simple, you put the frosting in the bag and the bag to the cake. I have to sum this up because I'm pissed off now and need my sleep. Luis saw the cake, debated with me, I ended up taking it home, and now my family is eating it. What is going on these days? My back hurts...

No comments: