Sunday, September 16, 2012

Water Polo and Little Four Year Old Makin' "The Moves" On Me? 0.0

     For the last couple weeks, all it feels like I've been doing is water polo. Wake up in the morning, go to school, water polo, repeat. Not that its a bad thing, because I enjoy it a lot, but I'm always exhausted and never have anymore down time. This is my break from all of this crazy-ness.
     Friday and Saturday this week I've played three water polo games.
     Anyway I don't feel like anymore imput on that subject.
     Moving on.
     So yesterday, (Saturday again), I drove up to the Bay Area with my parents to celebrate my Uncles birthday in this place called Playland (Not At The Beach). Its some arcade or what not. Don't know why he had his birthday there, but I guess it was a YOLO moment. :p Besides that, my cousin's (who is 28), bestfriends four year old son came to the party also.
     He was so flippin' adorable! His name was Rocco and had brown hair with a little gelled-up mohawk in the front. He's only four and already a player! :O (Did i mention he had these huge blue eyes??) Such a sweet kid.
    It was the first time I'd ever met him, just so we're clear. Never seen him in my life.
    So I started chattin' with him while we were playing this bowling game, and he got to liking me. It would seem he had a lil crush on me or somethin' somethin'. He kept walkin' around with me and insisting on playing arcade games and all that. It was so fun. When my Mom went to talk to Rocco and asked to play a game with him, he's all like: "No I'm not talking to you. I wanna play games with my friend." I was like O.O he totally rejected my Mom! Hahahahah!
     Later that eventful evening he asked me to go in this haunted house thing. Before I could even say yes he commenced to holding my hand and taking me to the haunted house. I could have died! It was super cute! Rocco's mom was standing like three feet behind me when this happened and was laughing her butt off.
    All I could do was kinda blush and go along with it.
    Such a fun day. :D
    

No comments: