Thursday, September 13, 2012

Driving

I am supposed to have my liscense right now. Technically, I am supposed to have it in October or November, but whatever. I am not even close. Everyone else around me has theirs and I can't seem to get into the feel of even wanting to drive. I have had 2 lessons, and I still don't like it. I agree it's a more effiecent way to get around town, and hang out with friends and whatever but I still don't have the feeling of "AAHH I WANT TO DRIVE!!" I don't think I ever will either. Although, I do feel better knowing that there are people older than me who still don't want to get near a car to drive it.

1 comment:

aubrey22 said...

Omigoodness Liz! That's exactly how I felt. I still do not have my license and I am pretty sure my permit will expire before I even get my second lesson in. I have been driving with my mom a lot though and have now been comfortable with driving. I am not like "AAHHH I WANT TO DRIVE" but I do wish I get my permit lessons done soon because it is more of the process I do not like. Best of luck!