Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Juli this ones for you

Hey Juli ! (Hope I spelled your name right, haha. :P)
I really met you first last year, from Mock Trial I think. But this year (so far lol), I have gotten to know you a lot better. You are so dang cool !!!!!! I hope you know. You always say that no one reads your blogs but I DO READ THEM! :D 'Cuz they make my day and my life lol.
You are such a cool cat. Ok that sounded cheesy. Oh well.
Anyway, don't worry about your Philtrum Mole, its all good lol.
No one except your mom will notice. >:D
I totally thought i had more to blog about but as I'm writing this sentence everything i was going to talk about is escaping me and flying off to some other crazy land. That was such a run-on sentence. haha. grammar nazi !! :O :D :D emoticons
This is my most unorganized blog ever!
Anyway, just thought i'd let you know that your awesome and cool.
See yaaaa!
p.s this is really funny that i'm writing this because your right behind me in journalism. teehee.
bye!

1 comment:

/ said...

Oh Shelbs, you make me laugh.*Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle*