Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mmm, Nice Leg Hair Dude

So I really should be doing my homework for one of these days. Blue day, silver day, thunder day, oh my. Too much for Juli. Yes, I referred to myself in third person. What else is too much for me? Seeing a motorcyclist with basketball shorts on...That was a mistake to look. Oh, haha, his hairy legs were indeed very nice to witness as I look up and see him looking back at me, with his little helmet window thing up. Yes, beautiful eye contact... Anyways, I really question 1. why would a motorcyclist guy continue to have like a staring contest with me whilst driving 2. is that why basketball shorts were thought to be banned? I was like "Hello..." (if you can imagine the creepy voice for this, then THAT'S PERFECTO because I feel as if that's a voice you'll be able to haha about more with, if that makes sense). Ah man, anyways, I made a grown man feel awkward today while chattin' it up with my homie, Juliette. Yea, if you know me, I can do that to people. That's what I did to Liz today in Journalism. Ooh, man, I really should just have a videotape strapped to a hat or something and post it up here. Or I should make a Tweeter. But sometimes, I'm not all that hilarious or happy. Sometimes, like when the bell had rung and Raha made me drop all my shtuff on the computers, I just want to yell, "Ezekiel Jesus!" *I'm trying to not to say Jesus Christ too much this year, so I feel Ezekiel Jesus is better. Also, that's a reference to Aqua Teen Hunger Force, just in case you wonder about the things I say sometimes.* Oh shnap, I blogged longer than intended...Oh well.:D

Also, shall I not say it to you in person, happy whoo-hoo you're ____ years/days/months old birthday to:
Dani
Ang
David
All y'alls that has a birthday this week. Congrats, were all old. YAY. Especially Nichols, haha. But he probably skips over my blogs, so he won't know I'm talking about him! I'm totally kidding though Nichols (if you do read this), you're in the prime of your life! Go live it up!

No comments: