Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sweet 16th- Harry Potter style!

So my party was themed Harry Potter. Yeah, yeah, yeah. You  can say all you want how childish it may be, but it was amazing!!! Scene it, Harry Potter themed chocolate cake, and Harry Potter themed gifts. Oh my..... I was overwhelmed. Harry Potter has been my childhood and therefore, is a big part of me. When I finally got the idea for the party, I couldn't let it just simmer. For weeks, I would spew out references to Harry Potter at random to see who could spot them. I would reference Harry Potter at least 5 times a day and would use quotes throughout the day just to annoy my friends, who are still safely my friends today. Anyway, I got a cloak, wand, and the Deathly Hallows necklace. (I wear it everyday and I will never take it off.... yeah...... sad... but I LOVE IT!). So, my last big party, spent in a big way, was the best party I've been to yet. :P

No comments: