Tuesday, September 4, 2012

REAL FOOD=KEY TO MY HAPPINESS :D

So being without a family car has left me so grateful yet so pissed off at what I have and don't have. I've been doing the shopping after school and getting dinner at night (which means seriously walking down to McD's or Taco Bell to get food) and although I hated it...I felt as if I had something nice to say, but I REALLY just hated it. But ya know... Anyways, my sister came over this weekend and bought the rest of us groceries. Like, real groceries. Not some fake chicken slapped onto a freakin' patty. And let me tell you, I'm lovin' it. Not McD's. I'm lovin' food. Oh yes. I'm in such a better mood now. I feel elated:D. I should keep this up...Well, being at school keeps me apart from my food at home, so maybe I should begin my junior-going-to-eventually-be-a-senior-itis because I will totally be OK with being fat.

So this ballsy guy went up to my friend Shay and asked help for Chem, but he didn't know her. I thought that was weird...So she comes into the library and I peer across the table to see this unfamiliar white guy and I whisper "Who's that?" Shay goes, "Oh, I dunno." I'm like that's chill. As I continue on with my anatomy homework, I hear him ask, "What's this?" The paper that he needed help on was DEFINING TERMS. I'm like OK. He told us he didn't have notes so he goes up to more random people and asks for theirs. I got really confused, as you might be as well. He comes back and Shay HAS TO FREAKING TELL HIM WHERE THE TERMS ARE BECAUSE HE COULDN'T FIND IT. I'm like, SERIOUSLY...That's probably the most basic thing you can do. But I was feelin' nice so I told him, "You're gonna be my buddy. You chill with Asian people?" His response goes, "...Uh, I dunno." I DUNNO? I DUNNO?! Ugh... My other friends come walking up with a confused face and mouthing the words "who's this guy?" I said, "This, this is my brother." Obviously, I said this sarcastically like I say almost everything else. He SCOFFS, and says, "No, I'm not your bro." I'm like "That's cool, you ain't meh buddy no mo."

Also, during the convo, he kept asking if we were in Chem. We kept saying no, so I told him that we were all juniors (because, ya know, mostly sophs take Chem) and he's like, "Well, I'm a senior..." I'm like congratu-freakin'-lations. Don't give me no attitude. Take that to yo mama, boy. Anyways, he made my mornin' worth tellin' I guess. People, just because I want to make an impression don't mean you gots to be mean.

On the other hand, I met this other senior, Jessie-boy. I added the -boy part. Anyways, he was super sweet and I swear he's like a genius. That's all I have to say for him. Even though I made a total ass out of myself upon meeting him (I karate chopped him, haha. But only because he wouldn't let me buy him a donut), he still treated me nice. I guess people are just too different for me.

No comments: