Thursday, September 13, 2012

ARE YOU STILL TALKIN' BOUT THAT?

OK, I may have wrote a column about this crap, but this is nagging at my conscience. WHY IS EVERYBODY ALWAYS TALKIN' BOUT THE DRESS CODE. IT'S ALL I SEE, HEAR, TASTE! It's like "People, can we please have a REAL discussion here." While some guy (totally forgot who he was) came to talk about the whole school regulation, there was a 30 min. discussion on the dress code, and I sat in my chair giggling the whole time, thinking how stupid it is to whine about a dress code. Just dress properly people. It can't possibly this hard. I understand at times it may be unfair, but guess what? LIFE'S UNFAIR. So now I sit here rubbing my temples, trying to figure out how to get this out of my mind.

I think it's quite nice some people are trying to rally up support, but I'm sorry, IF YOU'RE GOING TO DRESS LIKE A STUPID SPOILED PRINCESS (I really don't mind guys, dress away since you don't even care), THEN EXPECT ME TO JUST SHAKE MY HEAD AND START MUTTERING TO MYSELF (I do that when I'm super angry about something and have nobody to be my rant vent). I'm not trying to tell you not rally up, go ahead, that's fine and all bubbles, but jeez people. There was the same problems for the past two years, but why didn't anybody say anything then? Just because you can't have tears in your jeans? GROW UP. SERIOUSLY. I'm about to lose my mind. If you have to feel paranoid about the whole thing, then maybe, JUST MAYBE, THAT'S NOT AN OUTFIT YOU SHOULD BE WEARING. I swear, sometimes, I wish I lived with people that have less pretty material things and more sense about the world. Oh wait... Our generation doesn't have much sense... What am I going to do? This topic shall definitely cause me to have an early Going-To-Be-Senioritis. I just can't take it. Man, I wish I wrote this for the Flash magazine!

No comments: