Thursday, September 6, 2012

What up Geometry?, Best Friends, Quarry Bowl, Oh My!!

     Ok so I've been doing my Geometry homework for the past couple minutes (except for now :p), and I came to this probem that was completely stupid in my opinion. It asked me to draw a Venn Diagram. One circle represented "Studies for class a lot" and the other was "Has long hair." Weird right???! Then it gave me people that said stuff like "I never do homework and I have a crew cut." What the heck??? This is not math!!!!!!!!!
    
     Anyway. During lunch today, (although I didn't realize it at the time because I was studying for chemistry like a maniac), some of my best friends had a fight.
     It did not turn out well I'll tell you that much.
     I am very sad.
     Now that my best friends hate each other, now im not sure who i'm going with to the Quarry Bowl (see my dilema?). I'm just confused !
     Why me. :P

No comments: