Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Creepin' on the Water Polo Boys With Other Boys; Junky Japs

Yep, the title says it all. Those in my AP World class should get the joke(the junky one)(and not even if you were, you can get it, I guess). I was so bored today so I was decided to walk home with my friend, Luis. However, he has water polo until 5. Feelin' pretty generous, I waited. Here's how the adventure of waiting went.

I went to the tables next to the pools and saw this guy, so I started conversing with him. He told me he was on the team and that was all nice and whatever, but he started to change. He had a towel on, but I thought he was just...(how do I put this?) just takin' his pants off. Haha, that's super creepy sounding. So I was like you know you can just change. I'm not here to look at your man-parts in a speedo... And he looked super confused. Later did I realize (well, you should know what I realized...and if you don't, then don't worry yourself about it).

Soon after, my other friend Evan came over because he hurt his knee or something. And so we just sat there watching the others swimming around in their speedos and ya' know, what dem water polo boys be doin'. They had a little break and they came over to their backpacks which were on the tables. I swear the tables covered their swimmin' shtuff, so it kinda (NOT KINDA) looked like they were naked. God, how I felt so awkward. Even more awkward because I was the only girl there. Even even more awkward because I knew most of them. Anyways...

That's the jist of it, chillin' with some guys watching some more guys. I think the boys water polo needs a lil' more than just a speedo...Just sayin'.

Oh, another highlight of my day, I saw like five different squirrels. FIVE! :D OR MORE. I dunno.

Hey Manda and Masaronie, can I get like an award for blogging the most? Not now, at the end of the year. I AM DEDICATED TO TELLIN' PEOPLE ABOUT MY LIFE AND THE STORIES THAT GO WITH IT. PEOPLE NEED A LIL BIT OF JULI IN THEIR LIFE.

1 comment:

Shelby B. said...

FIVE SQUIRRELS! A NEW RECORD!!!?? " lol I love you Juli !