Friday, September 21, 2012

Dennis...OH DENNIS

Oh, Dennis. I had to watch a nice little video about a human dissection. Don't worry, Dennis was a live model. And a model he was. I swear, this guy was bulging with muscles. Out of nowhere more muscles would just pop out. It scared me, quite honestly. The only thing was...Dennis was nude. And this freaks me out now because I know someone who's named Dennis. Crazy crazy shtuff.

What do I have to talk about? Nothing really.

I feel like something is going to go down at Homecoming. And to be completely honest, I won't be sad if it's stopped for whatever reason. I'm extremely tired (this, 8:39 p.m., is past my bed-time!) so I'm just sittin' here not really making an argument for anything. But still, I would be totally fine if the dance was stopped. That means I could sleep. And sleep for me is like drinking water for others. It's necessary and if you don't have it, you go crazy and/or have some weird side effects. For some reason, the skin around my eyes are always dark, even if I sleep for 16 hours. So I dunno what's going on.... Just stopped eating my raw cookie dough. It was delicious, but I realize that I have fridge-burned my cookies to the point where they just taste weird. I need a lil' bit of humor in my life. Someone, please tell me a joke. A good one. And you can tell if it's bad or not because of my laugh.

Oh, I get to take a test to see whether I have a male or female brain. I guess I have both, but more leaning towards the guys side just because I'm chill like that. SO NOT READY FOR TOMORROW. If you see me, then please, don't comment on me wearing a dress or having eyeliner on. I'll tell you right now, I won't be pleased because sweats aren't "formal dress."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Juli what's the hardest part of a vegetable?

Hope thy got a laugh out I ya.

J