Monday, September 17, 2012

Where Art Thy Niraj?

Yea, failed at the title. ANYWAYS, Juliette's post (see below) totally just made me a sad panda. I can't believe all my peeps from last year are flying away!

So here's a lil' remembrance for my alumni:
Niraj Amalkanti
Shilpa Amalkanti
Natalie Pinna
Brit Husmann
Ben (Benji) Scanlan
Brianna Leavell
Daniel Quinnell
Yasmine (Smeeny) Bouzid
Mika Blagg
Patrick Snyder (whom I didn't know until after he graduated)
and who can forget the all-knowing Shahriyar
and should I have forgotten someone, I didn't really forget you, you are somewhere in my heart, I just don't want to bring up mo' sadness:P. I'm only gonna write a nice message fo' some peeps because I'm hungry and I gots homework....

Niraj - Havin' never been able to say my real name, I must say I have my own inner fan club for this guy despite it. My voice will forever raise like 1000 times higher for when I yell your name when I see you! And everybody might look at me like a crazy person because I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU and make it known to other people, but I don't care.... Come back from Berkeley please.

Brit - I hope you still read my blogs and laugh:D. You never wrote me a note filled with yo love, but one day I shall get it!

Smeeny - Crying every time you looked at me after the Senior Rally, I hope you'll realize that college is no bueno and will come back to me and Amanda! Say hi to Shilpa for meh.

Shilpa - I don't love Niraj more than you! I wrote this really nice letter and everychin, but you never got it...which defeats the purpose of a letter, but oh well.

Daniel - You'll get your cookies soon enough. Also, you look quite buff these days. :D

Anyways, nothing exciting really happened today. Except I was like going crazy this morning for no reason. I think it's because Jessie gave me something to think about, which I really didn't want to do this morning. Maybe... I dunno. Homecoming week. Oh joyous. I'm so excited *Read in my sarcastic voice.* Anyways, Happy Constitution Day, according to Amanda.

No comments: