Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Worst Mood Ever

I am in such a horrible, pissy, disgusting mood today. I woke up and had to start my outline for my Hurrianko speech which is horrible. Honestly I don't even know what he is asking me, I am confused and frustrated and wish it would just write itself. I can't find the notes of the research I did and none of it is working out.

I failed my subjunctive test in spanish last week, I have never failed before. I knew I didn't do good but I at least thought I passed. I hate spanish with a passion. I don't even understand half of what she is saying and i have a 90%. This is the first year I have ever had issues with spanish and I am sick of it! Why is it so darn confusing and why is it not clicking in my head???

At practice yesterday I basically felt like I was gonna pass out the whole time. It sucked because everyoneone on my team was in a super happy mood and I just felt like dying. Plus I was probably being really mean, actually I know I was. Sorry team, thank you for putting up with me.

Oh yeah and this person is frustrating me to the extreme. They keep changing their mind and changing their story and sending me mixed signals and I am flat out tired of it.

Ughhhhhhh. Finals are Friday, I am going to kill myself. Why is everything happening all at once? I am so mad. So if I yell at you today, it's nothing personal.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Well written, but ouch..