Thursday, May 31, 2012

24 Hours till Senior Rally

I honestly cant believe that its already here!
Tomorrow will be basically the last day of school for the senior class, because everything after that will be a whirlwind of graduation practice, senior meetings and senior activities (not really ready for that)
And next week I'm graduating! Its ridiculous at how fast this year went, and its taken me by surprise because i wasnt expecting time to fly by as it did.
All i want to do, is enjoy every single moment of these last few days with my class and friends because everything is going to be a complete spin next year, because college begins!

I looked at my "honorable moment" quote in the yearbook and it read:
"...I will walk across the stage at graduation and I know i have done my best"

Im ready for that moment, and when it happens it will be the best moment of my life.
:)

1 comment:

KainaatB said...

I really love your quote. It should be the way all seniors view graduation as. It is a point in our lives when we reflect on our efforts throughout our high school careers.