Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Senior Ball

For someone reason Senior Ball is way less important to everyone than Junior Prom, maybe because we have been there and done it before or maybe because there are more important things going on in our lives right now. I really can’t believe it’s on Saturday. As of right now I have not made my hair appointment or makeup appointment and I don’t even have a dress. I’ve tried on a few dresses that my friends wore last year but they are either too big or too small. I don’t have a date this year and am just going with my friends and so I’m trying to save as much money as possible, especially with how much all the other senior activities cost. But it has been a lot harder than I thought it would be to borrow a dress that actually fits. The weirdest part is, is that I don’t even care; I have so much other stuff to worry about right now. I just hope I can get everything figured out by Saturday otherwise I don’t know what I’m going to do.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

You were brave to wait... but, good insights.