Thursday, May 24, 2012

90210

Every single night I thank God for Netflix. Why? Simply because it currently has all first 5 seasons of 90210. I'm about two-thirds of the way through season 3 and OH MY GOSH it is absolutely crazy intense. Between Mr. Cannon (the teacher who raped Naomi) being arrested, Teddy coming out of the closet, Adrianna trying to get her baby back that she put up for adoption and Navid cheating on Adrianna with Silver, it takes way too much effort to force myself off of the couch. I could watch episode after episode. And let me tell you, it absolutely made my life when Liam (who is gorgeous I must say) and Annie decided to get back together. I was team "Lannie" from the start.  I really hope Annie's mom and Ryan stay together as well as Ivy and Dixon making up. As entertaining as the show is, I am glad that Rocklin High doesn't have nearly as much drama than West Beverly High.

No comments: